Friday, January 15, 2010

unrelated snapshots



Figured I would take a shot off of my balcony at what likely constitutes good weather in January on the Coast of Southwest Canada. I love Vancouver, and think it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, but one must be honest about our weather, it rains here alot and is often quite cold.

As you can see I live right on the harbour, with an excellent view of the Northshore, Lionsgate Bridge and Stanley Park with a fair bit of the Port and a touch of our growing skyline. These shots were taken about half an hour apart and as the weather improved it would seem that several workers at the fish Cannery behind me got off work and started to enjoy there weekend with pleasant conditions for a drive home. The top picture being the second one taken for whatever reason.

I love City Living

No comments:

Post a Comment